CHM indexing

Hi,

I was hoping someone could give me a pointer regarding indexing of CHM files. The file names for these files are indexed, but not the content, as is the case for example PDF files. Is there any dependency which needs to be installed for CHM indexing to work? From what I gather, I believe there is no filter activated for CHM. Could someone please tell me how to enable this?

I'm using:
Fedora 9
Beagle: 0.3.7
Mono: Mono 1.9.1

Thanks

Är du singel? Du är inte ensam. Välkommen till Spray Date