Re: Bad hang in gtkfilechooser after running beagle for awhile

>  Thread 1 (Thread 0xb6c318d0 (LWP 5935)):
>  #0  0xffffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
>  #1  0xb6ed0e01 in connect () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
>  #2  0xb3eaa064 in beagle_util_daemon_is_running () from /usr/lib/libbeagle.so.0
>
>  Checking in gnome-system-monitor I did notice both beagled and
>  beagled-helper running.  I killed both and was able to use open/save
>  dialogs again without hanging.
>
>  I'm on OpenSUSE 10.3, running Beagle 0.2.18, GNOME 2.20.0, and GTK+ 2.12.20.
>
>  Should I be doing further debugging to get a good bug report, or is
>  this a waste of time because of the old Beagle version?

If you can reproduce this, can you check two things:
- only one beagled and beagled-helper are running (ps ux | grep beagle)
- "beagle-info --status" does not hang

If the first is yes, then it is a bug. Most likely libbeagle is not
able to connect to beagled. If the second is also yes, then probably
beagled is hanged for some reason. In that case
~/.beagle/current-Beagle might have something to say.