Re: Building beagle 0.3.2

> So yeah, the network enabled beagle issue still isn't addressed in
> hardy, but if we rebuild and provide backports of the gnome stack then
> I guess its fine. Its all still more or less the same packaging I
> originally did, which is a little bit of a bummer, I was hoping there
> would be some awesome means of handling avahi support in a package,
> but I guess not..

The avahi/networking part is not yet moved to its own assembly, so
packaging it separately is not an option right now. The debian
packages have avahi enabled by default. But I strongly recommend
_against_ doing that for normal users - just for one reason, it has
not received enough testing to say it works. Also, it could have
security issues and other unforeseen problems.