Re: suggest: make searches efficient

> > Aside the question of scalability, I am wondering how to display this in
> > the beagle-search GUI ? Without cluttering the interface.
>
> Well; I suggest showing results like in that link :-)
>
> Keep a flat list of all results that can then be refined by clicking
> on the clusters.

Beagle-search does not show a flat list of results, and I dont see how to
implement a sidebar with all those extra links (buttons ?) without making it
look cluttered.

Clustering/faceting should not be hard to implement, its a widely known and
used idea. I am more worried about the user interaction part. OTOH, I am
planning on showing a cluster in the webinterface. One major difference
there: users are used to seeing lists of clickable text (with scrollbars) in
a browser.

Thanks for your suggestion though,