Re: not indexing when evolutionmail is enabled

> Which to me means that beagled is working with this new combination of
> backends.  So the failure mode appears to be when both EvolutionMail and
> EvolutionDataServer are enabled.

I guessed something like this. Looks like some assertion fault in the
native C library - which is messing up some GLib internal data
structure or something.

I need upstream help for this. Evolution is 2.24.1 you said.
Which version of Evolution-Data-Server and any of the relevant
evolution libraries are you using ?