Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle 0.3.6

> Did something change concerning taglib-sharp?  Mine build of 0.3.6 is
> failing with:
>
> Making all in Filters
> make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/beagle-0.3.6/Filters'
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `TagLib/Ape/Tag.cs', needed by
> `Filters.dll'.  Stop. make[2]: Leaving directory
> I don't have any errors building 0.3.5

Nothing changed w/ taglib-sharp. I am nowhere near my computer but I
can guess what went wrong. Our build system has an internal/external
taglib-sharp detection switch and the machine on which I created the
tarball had external taglib-sharp installed. So it simply didnot
package the internal taglib-sharp files!

What's a feature release without a bad tarball and a brown bag 0.3.6.1
:). I will try to upload a fixed tarball as soon as possible. If you
need to get going in the meantime, just copy the Filters/Taglib-sharp
directory from any 0.3.x and it should work.

Thats my guess ... more updates later. Sorry for the trouble.