Re: beagle-search on hardy ?

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 19:46 -0400, D Bera wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have a test ubuntu VM which I upgraded today to Hardy. But since
> then, beagle-search is crashing with segmentation fault (*).

The search runs here on a 1-day-out-of-date Hardy but if I try to select
a "Conversations" search hit I get a crash:

Exception in Gtk# callback delegate
  Note: Applications can use GLib.ExceptionManager.UnhandledException to handle the exception.
System.DllNotFoundException: libgalago
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Galago.Global:galago_init (intptr,int)

But this has been the status quo for a long time.  I have an LP bug open
on it but it's been ignored for months as well.

b.