About FilterTeX

Hello,

I have been asked whether FilterTeX will be included in the beagle source tree
by a user of the filter. I first posted it seven months ago and it seems to
run fine (I have fixed some minor problems with it). The advantage it has
over the external filters (untex etc.) is that it extracts hot metadata and
metadata like author, title, abstract and bibliographies, which makes it
suitable for indexing of and quick reference to articles.

What do you think?

Regards.