Re: Pidgin Filters

No reason other than someone hasn't written the code yet =/ (that I am
aware). If you would like to try and flesh out the Pidgin
filters/backend please feel free. Or, if you aren't a developer/don't
have the time, please file a bug (http://bugzilla.gnome.org) so it
doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik