Re: beagles eating my /var filesystem

> OK.  Now getting:
>
> $ sudo su -s /bin/bash - beagleindex -c "MONO_SHARED_DIR=/tmp/beagle_home/ /usr/sbin/beagle-manage-index /var/cache/beagle/indexes/documentation/ info"
>
> Unhandled Exception: System.IO.IOException: Lock obain timed out: /var/cache/beagle/indexes/documentation/Locks/lucene-7e54082388d680dc458c9f1729ae87b3-commit.lock -- pid  -- process exists

Spooky things are happening :(
Run it once again, but before running: check if there is any file in
/var/cache/beagle/indexes/documentation/Locks/
If there are files, check their contents. Those are PIDs (if there is
no content, ignore and delete the files). Verify if there is any
process with that PID (there should not be any). Delete the lock files
(if there are processes with those PIDs, ruthlessly kill them).  And
then run. If you still get lock obtain timeout errors, I have to look
into this in detail - it should not be happening!