Re: ITagProvider

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 17:30 -0400, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> Take the frontrunner (leaftag) its a sqlite database without
> timestamps, short of copying the db and comparing it every time its
> modified, I don't see a sane way to notice and update just our
> changes. In this type of case, it seems like we would be better off
> just querying leaftag directly, and then processing its results
> internally.

Leaftag needs a bit more care and attention before it is really usable
in my opinion.  So I think we can probably fix that issue easily enough
by extending the DB schema.

Any tagging system that is used should be multi-user as well.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew etc gen nz       |  This space intentionally