[beagle] kmail backend works strange...

Hi,
I'm using beagle on my kubuntu 7.10 gutsy (beagle 0.2.18). Everything works
well, indexing, searching, both with kerry and beagle-search programs. but I
found a problem with mails indexed. If I try to search for something in my
mail, I've always got right results but with "no object" in "object" field
and and "unknown person" in "from" field (I translated by Italian). If I try
to open this, I'm able to see the mail correctly (with object and sender). It
seems these informations aren't indexed by beagle. I use kmail with dimap
account.

I hope you can help me!!!

Best regards
Scido