Re: Fwd: beagle trunk's e-d-s backend does not work with evo-sharp 0.14.0.1

> Anyone knows anything about this ? Confirm or deny or how to make it work ?
> Is it yet another API change in Evo-sharp ?

After a brief conversation with Varadhan in the IRC, we figured out the
problem. Evo-sharp does not (yet) index remote addressbooks and contacts. And
the addressbook mentioned below didnt have any local entries either.
So, I guess that resolves the problem. If you have remote entries dont get
surprised if beagle does not index them.

- dBera

PS: Apparently there are some tricks about opening the calendar in 'offline
mode' but I dont know much about it.