Re: Fwd: Re: 0.2.16.2 backport for edgy

Sorry I'm so late to respond, Spring Break was more or less completely
computerless ;). Anyways, I've uploaded updated packages to

http://kubasik.net/ubuntu/edgy/

or

deb http://kubasik.net/ubuntu/edgy/ ./
in /etc/apt/sources.list

I haven't had a chance to test them yet, its on my todo's once I have
some sort of reliable result, then I'll upload to the beagle-project.org
location.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik