0.2.16.3

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I roll another bug fix point release off the 0.2.16 branch: 0.2.16.3.

SUSE packages are available from:

     http://software.opensuse.org/download/Beagle/

and Brandon told me that it's been accepted into Ubuntu Feisty:

     https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/beagle

On a somewhat related note, there have been tons of reports of Beagle crashing on startup in Ubuntu. If anyone has seen this, please let the list know. Like most automatic bug reporting tools, it doesn't include all the information we need and people who report them are often never heard from again. So any help we can get here would be great.

Thanks,