Re: Filter for x-mswrite

For whatever reasons I've got a *.wri file on my harddisk which is not
indexed by beagle at the moment: no filter ... However, I could see that
antiword handles the file really gracefully and is able to extract the
content.

Anybody out there who knows if it is possible just to use the x-msword
filter for this type of files ?

You can use beagle-extract-content to test if beagle knows how to
filter the .wri files. It might be just a matter of adding the
mimetype to the msword filter.You can use
--mimetype=application/msword to force beagle to think it a word file
and see if it is able to index correctly. If it succeeds,
application/x-msword needs to be added to the filter.