Re: Firefox Plugin: Howto cleanup cache?

Hi,

I installed the beagle Firefox plugin. But every site I visited seems to
stay forever in the beagle cache, even cleaning up the firefox cache
seems to have no effect in removing these sites from the beagle cache.

Any chance that this can be done in any way?

Currently you cannot do this without deleting the complete Firefox
index. There are a few open bugs in this direction. This feature will
be implemented soon.