Cruft left in /tmp

I have examples of cruft left in /tmp. I have a clean log of this happening to
try to find which filter is the cause. It appears at least one instance is of
the archive code, if an exception occurs it may not clean things up. There
are some other exceptions as well.

Would someone like a tarball of the cruft files and logs, or should I try to
isolate what I perceive as the problem(s) and file bugs? I did look through
the bug tracker and could not find anything related.

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7