Weekly SoC report

It's time for another weekly report. I unfortunately don't have much to say this week. Been sketching on the design a bit more and things seems to fit now. Should be able to begin with the actual code very soon. My last exam is Monday and I plan to continue my previous work right after it.

I'll include a small agenda for next week though:
* Finalize my design pattern
* Write the base code and generate documentation as well as completing my previous documentation

I will publish my first work as well as set up a new svn branch by next Friday (promise). Stay tuned.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund