Thunderbird backend - disabled by default

Hi
 Recently 4 major problems have been reported with the thunderbird backend:

1) Heavy memory consumption (while parsing the mork file)
2) Exceptions while parsing the mork file
3) Indexing mails in a non-standard location (there is a bugzilla
entry for that, I think)
4) Mail directory found, but nothing indexed (bug exists in bugzilla, i think)

One of the Thunderbird developers told me that he is planning a
rewrite of a component to resolve some of the issues. In the mean
time, the bugs are preventing a lot of users from using beagle
successfully to index thunderbird email. If you are having trouble
with the thunderbird backend, the above four are known issues.

Keeping in mind the inconvenience of end-users, the thunderbird
backend has been disabled _by_default_ in the ./configure build
system. If you want to build with thunderbird support, run configure
with --enable-thunderbird.

And as always, if you want to work on some the above issues, we are
happy to accept patches :-).