Re: stuck in file crawl task loop

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 17:00 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> Yep.  0.2.14-0ubuntu3 exactly.

I'm running the same version here on Feisty, and I've been following
Brian's tribulations with interest.  Admittedly I'm running a little
close to the wire with ~ 6 gigs free on my home partition, but beagle
has filled it twice in as many weeks. This morning I was desperate,
killed beagled with extreme prejudice and removed ~/.beagle.  I'm
eagerly awaiting the Ubuntu 0.2.16 packages.

Mike