Re: Help! Your beagle likes to eat my file index!

Hi,

Song Koh wrote:
I had a similar problem.  I noticed that there were *write.lock file in
beagle/Indexes/FileSystemIndex/Locks directory.  These previous invocations of
beagled.

Indeed, these were probably left behind when the helper process crashed for some reason. My money is on wv1 (that's certainly the most likely culprit), which is why it's now out-of-process in SVN. Hopefully this will become *much* more rare in 0.2.15.