Re: Beagle with Samba Share

>From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
>On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 15:56 +0000, Stringer Leon (West Midlands
>Ambulance Service NHS Trust) wrote:
>> Warn: Likely sqlite database version mismatch trying to read from /home/DOMAIN/lrs/.beagle/TextCache/TextCache.db.  Purging.
>
>Odd, this usually only happens if you had one version of Beagle using
>sqlite 2.x, and then upgraded to a version that used 3.x.
>
>Are you using this home directory from multiple systems which might be
>running different versions of Beagle?

The home directory is on another Linux system shared through Samba, but this definitely doesn't have Beagle.

>> Error: Caught exception while instantiating EvolutionMail backend
>> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteExecutionException: SQL logic error or missing database
>> Warn: Likely sqlite database version mismatch trying to read from /home/DOMAIN/lrs/.beagle/TextCache/TextCache.db.  Purging.
>
>This message is particularly bizarre, and is the reason why you're not
>seeing any results.
>
>Would you mind sending me that TextCache.db file?  gzip or bzip2 it up
>and email it to me privately, please.

There's nothing to send, TextCache.db is 0 bytes.

Information in this message  may contain  confidential and  privileged
information.  If you are not  the intended recipient please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose,  copy or distribute  information in
this e-mail or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this
message  has  gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your
co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail