Re: beaglewiki.org no longer works

Hi,

D Bera wrote:
The canonical location for the Beagle Wiki is (and has been for some time):
     http://beagle-project.org

This seems to be down too. It could be my local network, I will try again later.

The machine appears to be down. I'll poke the sysadmins if it persists. (Note that other wikis hosted there, like banshee-project.org, are also down.)

On a somewhat related note, I upgraded the wiki last night to 1.6.8. It was a complete pain in the ass, but I think it is working now. Please let me know if you notice anything out of the ordinary.