Showing All Matches

I have a question. :)

I run KDE on openSuSE 10.2 Linux. So, I like to use the beagle-search
gui to search for terms. When I enter a term to be searched, the gui
doesn't necessarily display all the matches. For example, if I enter my
wife's name into the search box, beagle-search displays the matches.
However, at the bottom of the window it states, "Showing the top 329 of
697 matches." I can't seem to find anyway to get it to display ALL the
matches. Is it possible? Can the rest of the matches be displayed as
well?

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0