Re: Hi,

Hi,

can someone please tell me who is the administrator/project Lead here, i

Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
BTW, if its something interesting, we all would love to hear about it.
We love fun stuff. And we dont bite!

just want to discuss an idea about semantic search in context of Beagle

Just so that you know, there has been discussions about such features
in the past and there are some others projects/research-groups using
beagle for semantic search. I found two related discussions in this
mailing list. Hope you find them useful.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2006-June/msg00079.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2006-August/msg00041.html