Summer of Code 2007

Hey, as I'm sure most of you know, summer is not all that far away, and
that means Summer of Code isn't either. ;) I started some work on a SoC
2007 Wiki page that has some general ideas for projects for 2007
SoC'ers. Please feel free to expand (both new ideas and fleshing out the
skeletons I currently have there). So yeah, lets get some sweetness out
of SoC again!

http://beagle-project.org/Summer_Of_Code_2007

This page also needs other general information about SoC, and could
really use some links to bugzilla bugs/mailing list conversations about
each project idea.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik