Re: Problem With Access Time

Good evening!,

About 30 minutes ago (10:53pm), I accessed a website using Firefox.
Obviously, I have the beagle extension installed in Firefox. Just now,
using the beagle-search gui, I just searched for my brother's name which
was on the website.

The search found the website with no problem. However, when I highlight
that selection, the bottom pane says: "Accessed: Tomorrow"

Timestamps are stored in UTC internally in beagle. I would guess that
beagle-search somehow did not convert the time back to localtime :-)

Could you file a bug, and also attach the output of beagle-query for
that query ? Thanks.