Post-0.2.16: Opera backend!!!

Hi all,
	No wonder beagle is the talk of the town. 0.2.16 is out and immediately
thereafter we have the Opera web history backend in svn. Please give it some
testing .
	If you are building from the source, you can just pull in svn trunk and build
as usual. If you are using a binary package, I have built the Opera backend
as a separate binary and placed it at
	http://cs-people.bu.edu/dbera/blogdata/Opera.dll
Download it and place it in your /usr/lib/beagle/Backends directory. Verify
that the backend is correctly installed by "beagle-info --list-backends" - it
should list Opera.
	As always, Beagle is the "first desktop search service" to index web-browsing
history of all major linux browsers :-). Yippie!!!

Cheers,
dBera