Re: Beagle support for Liferea 1.4+

Hey, any chance anyone knows if Liferea's notification/popups are
accompanied by a dbus signal or some other notification? Otherwise I
think we need to come up with some sort of quasi-uniform solution for
handling sqlite db's for datastorage, its becoming more and more
popular, and we need to figure out what to do. I think we could just
copy the db file every notification and write some sort of simple
diffing algorthm, but it seems excessive. I dunno, ideas are more than
welcome.