Re: insufficient? beagle-0.3.1.tar.bz2/gz on ftp.gnome.org

Hey,

On 12/19/07, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
> Eeerie! Never mind - I will pull this up myself. I only have one
> problem - can't upload to ftp.gnome.org - my request for gnome shell
> account isnt ready yet (its been more than a week now, so its
> probabyly about time). Could you make a space in beagle-project.org to
> keep the tarball ? Also, gnome ftp has all these md5sum, news and
> changelog - are they separately generated and submitted or they are
> automatically created ?

You should already be able to use the files/ directory to create
whatever directories and drop whatever you need there.

For the GNOME stuff, it's all done automatically through a script
named "install-module".  So it repackages as a bz2, does md5sums, and
pushes out to mirrors.  I can do that when I get back, if you don't
get a shell account first.