GSoc weekly report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

Hi,
It's time for weekly report again.
Last week. for firefox extension. I
* improve firefox's bookmark index
* modified the preference dialog ( did a little simplify)
* find and fixed a few other bugs  ( redirect problem , no-html file problem)
And the firefox extension is almost finished .
for epiphany extension,
I basically work on config-file parse / generate
and the index-link  feature.
What to do next:
for firefox extension: code clean-up (remove debug information, check
the spelling and words. ) , more test and document .
for epiphany extension:
add i18n support (using gettext)

I think I can finish them in next week .
Thanks.
--
Tao Fei (陶飞)
My Blog: blog.filia.cn