Re: Crashes during daemon startup

Hi,

this seems to be a problem in Mono.Unix, but I have no idea what could
be going on in there. What is your host name on that machine set to?

You may want to try and run this and see if it crashes:

using System;
using Mono.Unix;

class Foo {

	public static void Main (string[] args)
	{
		Console.WriteLine (UnixEnvironment.MachineName);
	}
}

If it does, it is most likely a problem on your side and you may want to
file a bug in Mono's bugzilla to find out what is exactly going on (or
wrong).

Best,
Lukas