Re: Dashboard Icons
- From: "Joe Shaw" <joe joeshaw org>
- To: "kim wroblewski" <kimwroblewski gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Dashboard Icons
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:39:01 -0400
On 8/9/07, kim wroblewski <kimwroblewski gmail com> wrote:
> Maybe low memory had something todo with the odd behavior of LoadMimeIcon.
> I can't recreate the error now.
> I had several processes that maxed out my memory.
What are these numbers, VSize and RSS?
Those are obviously huge; you'll probably want to use the heap-buddy
and heap-size profilers to see what the heck is going on there.
A guess of the top of my head WRT images: they're probably not being
disposed, so the image data is never being freed.
] [Thread Prev