Re: How to add the Beagle Search applet in the notification area ?

On 10/19/06, Jean-Claude Tergal <jctergal gmail com> wrote:
Hi !
First, congratulation for the wonderful Beagle. It is very useful to
me, and I use it every day for my job, so thank you.
I have a question :
I just compiled the lastest Beagle (0.2.12) on Mandriva 2007, and I
wonder how to add the Beagle-Search applet in the notification area of
the Gnome panel. Not the shortcut to beagle-search, but the _real_
applet (the one with "Recent searches..." when you right-click on it)
?

Thank you very much for your help,

Nicolas
(Strasbourg, France)

Nicolas,
I believe what you are looking for is this:
beagle-search --icon
Luke