Interesting Post on Tracker

I saw this post syndicated on Planet Gnome and thought that it deserves
some attention. While it doesn't directly attack beagle, its 'points' do
seem to hit a little close to home on beagles weaker (er) spots, a good
read.
http://jamiemcc.livejournal.com/3782.html

I do encourage comment and opinions back to the list (as opposed to on
his blog) so we can try to learn from tracker and see what works and
doesn't.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik