Re: Beagle Wiki Update

The multi-word search term was another good feature of that screenshot.

Sandy

On 11/5/06, Carl van Tonder <simplyw00x gmail com> wrote:

 I think the main advantages of the "Utah Snowboarding" search was that it
was a non-technical search that was easily comprehensible, and had a 'cool'
picture as the first results; all things that, whilst it is a very nice and
current picture, the new screen-shot does not have. I believe this point was
made (i.e. requirements for a replacement picture) quite a while ago, but as
yet no-one has a suitably framed shot- maybe we're all too geeky to make
one...

 Regards,
 Carl.