Re: Epiphany plugin does not compile

Can you give us a little more info about your system? (ie distro,
gnome/autotools versions)

On 3/19/06, Holger Leskien <holger leskien com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 07:03:57PM +0100, Holger Leskien wrote:
>
> > ii  libglib1.2                    1.2.10-10.1                    The GLib library of C routines
> > ii  libglib2.0-0                  2.8.6-1                        The GLib library of C routines
>
> oh, I forgot the most important one:
>
> ii  libglib2.0-dev                2.8.6-1                        Development files for the GLib library
>
> Could it be that the plugin depends on glib 1.2?

No, I just compiled it today with glib2, most likely you need to
install your glib development packages, under debian, that would be
something like

sudo apt-get build-dep beagle

or

sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev

It looks like your running an RPM distrobution, so you might have to
do a bit of rooting on your own, but just look for the glib dev or
devel packages.

--
Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik