Re: beagle on laptop

Hi Ray,

I did it on my laptop with a simple bash script I added in the gnome session start.
I just check if the laptop is running on battery or not in with acpi (/proc/acpi/battery/C11F/state for me), and the daemon gets started only if it's running on AC.
I also have an acpi handler which stops and starts the daemon if I plugged or unplugged the AC cable. It's also a bash script which gets started when  acpi events are generated.
It's very simple but runs well.

Rgds,
          --Joris