Why can't find Beagle these files?

Hi,

When I ask Beagle (Desktop Search) to find everything about "queen" I
expect it to find , amongst all other things, my complete Queen and
Queensryche MP3 collection. However it finds only 6 audio files. Looking
at the debug output  from Beagled (I run Beagled with "beagled --fg
--debug") I see the following output (selection of the output:

Debug: Parsed query 'queen' as text_query
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '01 - Queen Of The Reich.mp3' and parent 'MnbOFINCsk+dYVLMa_cS4g'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '02 - Valley Of The Queens.mp3' and parent 'Wfx6JcxtV0mfRrlrfeohNQ'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '0004 Queen - Bohemian rhapsody.mp3' and parent '77tuJCQzS02SGJPjLu8h8A'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '0251 Kayak - Ruthless queen.mp3' and parent '77tuJCQzS02SGJPjLu8h8A'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '0545 Queen - You're my best friend.mp3' and parent '77tuJCQzS02SGJPjLu8h8A'

Why is this? Why can't if find the file it clearly found again?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.