Beagle suspend while running on battery

Hi!

As you probably know, a running beagled sometimes uses quite a lot of
resources (most notably CPU power, but also hard drive reads/writes). I would
really appreciate an interface (could be a command line tool) to temporarily
put the beagled in a "power saving" mode, where searches are still
functional, but it does not do anything which could also wait a few hours.
Especially an idle CPU and an active hard drive uses a lot of power, which
the user probably wants to save in exchange for disabled "live" queries and
an outdated database. A little icon in beagle-search would be useful to
notify the user that e.g. live query updates (when altering a file) are
disabled.

What do you think? Is this a useful feature? Shall I file  a bug/wish?

Regards,
	Florian
--
Florian Hackenberger