Re: Flock Backend

> I cant think of any more off the top of my head. (Oh, one more. IANAL, are
> there licensing issues ??? The only scary thing of "open"-source world.) It
> definitely sounds like a good idea.

I highly doubt there are licensing issues involved with reading another
program's open-format files. If you were reversing a binary index there
could be a DMCA-type angle on it, but Lucene is a published standard (I
believe). Think of how many programs there are to read Apple's iTunes
databases.

However that said, Flock is a for-profit company with VC funding, so
caution could be advisable.

-Rob