static index + dynamic index

Hi there,

since i have problems with my nfs share getting being indexed by beagle i would like to know if it's possible to use beagle with one (or more) static index and additionally the dynamic one (for best experience with extended attributes enabled).

my configuration looks like follows:
local harddrive:
/home/crash/ marked to be indexed

nfs shares:
/storage/
/mp3s/

now since nfs shares won't support extended attributes and since i have problems letting a large directoy being indexed (see my last mails a few day ago) i'm thinking of creating a index of these kind of static directories every night or so and only letting beagle index my home.

is this easily possible? e.g. will i have to index the large directoy every time as a hole or will it add the changes?

would be great if this is possible :)

thanks
Andreas