Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Beagle-search and blank conversation titles]

I have both installed, debian puts sqlite 2 at the sqlite alias, then
sqlite 3 under sqlite3, any chance thats causing the issue? configure
is detecting 3.x

I'm gonna try removing sqlite 2.8 from the picture and see what happens.

--
Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

http://kubasik.net/blog