Rebuilding beagle-0.2.0 causes reindex of Liferea?

Hi,

I just updated mono from 1.1.13.1 to 1.1.13.2 to see if it fixed an unrelated problem. I rebuilt all the *-sharp dependencies as well as beagle, and now my 11,000+ Liferea posts are being reindexed from scratch after restarting beagle. Is that normal behavior after rebuilding beagle, even though neither beagle nor any of its dependencies have changed versions? Or is rebuilding against a slightly different mono version enough to cause this?

--
Jose M. daLuz
508-287-2146