Re: Beagle-search "Max number of results displayed" setting

Done. Regardless of the (expected) bugs in the new interface, this is an excellent improvement to an already indispensible program.

Thanks!

On 1/23/06, Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 11:02 -0500, Jose daLuz wrote:
> I have the "Maximum number of results displayed" setting at 5.
> Beagle-search displays top 4 results, "More document results" displays
> 8 at a time. Changing max results doesn't change either of these. Is
> the max results setting a holdover from best, or will it be updated in
> the future to match beagle-search's behavior?

This is a holdover from best, but it probably should still be used with
beagle-search.  Can you file a bug on this please?

Jose M. daLuz
508-287-2146
jdaluz gmail com