Re: best segfault with firefox 1.5

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 14:09 -0500, George Sherwood wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 13:56 -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> > I meant to reply to the original mail, I must have forgotten.  My
> > recommendation was to rebuild beagle against FF 1.5 and see if that has
> > an effect.  I am not sure the two versions are binary compatible for
> > library consumers.
> I did this and the problem remained the same.

Did you rerun configure or autogen, make clean, and make?

> Segmentation fault

What version of mono are you running?  Starting with 1.1.11 (I think)
mono provides much more information on crashes.  If it's easy for you to
upgrade to that or newer, please do.

If not, you'd have to use gdb to attach to it and get a stack trace.
But I still suspect it's an ABI incompatibility between FF 1.0 and 1.5.