Re: Beagle 1.3-1 configuration on Debian AMD64?

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 19:03 +0100, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> I don't know if this is the correct mailing list for my questions (if
> not, what should be the list to ask?).

This is the best place.

> I have a few questions:
>
> - Is it correct that the Gnome configuration applet does not store any
> additional paths?

I'm not sure I understand what specifically you're asking here.  The
beagle preferences pane only stores the info in the GUI.

> - Beagle only starts up once in a while. Most times it crashes on my
> machine with a 2.6.15-1-amd64-k8-smp (stock Debian Sid) kernel. Is it
> possible to run Beagle reliable?

There's no way to know without more information. :)

Can you please file a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org, including the logs from
~/.beagle/Log?

Thanks,