Re: Hi all, and help please.

This does bring up an interesting point though, when exactly is the
beagle backend done? When does dashboard have to handle it without
beagle? It seems that beagle would not be the one to contact/index a
bugzilla server for instance (A backend that dashboard 'supports' at
this point.) What is the target for beagle?

-Kevin Kubasik