High beagled CPU usage while using Xgl

Hi,

I've been playing with Xgl lately, switching back and forth between xorg/metacity and Xgl/Compiz. When logging in earlier tonight after switching to Xgl, the system slowed down to a crawl a minute or so after login. Top showed the mono-beagled process using 96% CPU. I logged out/logged in a couple of times and the same thing happened each time. After switching back to xorg/metacity, it continued to happen. I deleted my .beagle folder and so far it hasn't happened again.

It doesn't really make sense to me that Xgl had anything to do with this, it's just that nothing else in my system has changed in the last day or so. Has anyone else experimenting with it run into that kind of CPU usage?

--
Jose M. daLuz